Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

Fuckin-AY

After watching your movie roughly about 8 times I went to your website and looked at alot of your art. This is the last thing I ever want to say to fricon anybody. But your skill is just where I want mine to be. Your drawings rocked completly and utterly. Thanks to you my future flash movies will now be better as will my own drawings.
GOD YOU SUCK. For being so damn good.

The Blank Shootout The Blank Shootout

..that.. was.. FUNNY

..Either its just really late and Im whacked out on goofballs or that was extremly funny. I don't know which but that was really a good idea.. I think I'd like to try that kind of movie out. How did you import the webcam movie into flash though? not sure how to do that..

Defective Defective

Artistic

Pretty artistic, something often overlooked and not payed enough attention to here at newgrounds. It was a very welcome change to all the crappy stickman, clockcrew movies. And yes, I was very much so reminded of the Giver, but enough so.

Anakin's Revenge Anakin's Revenge

sweet

well, the drawings were piss poor. The fight scene was actually pretty sweet Clean up your lines, draw better scenery and people, you could be a really good animator.

SolidSacketh responds:

Yeah, the lines got a little wavy and stuff, I have an old school mouse to work with. It made it difficult to make the movie exactly how I envisioned it. I agree with you, the battle scene is tight! Thanks for the review!

Kirk's Skate Video Kirk's Skate Video

Woo!

That was pretty cool. Nice fluid animation. I usually write stick figure movies off as abudant laziness. Though this one was cool enough.

Arctic Adventure Ep. 2 Arctic Adventure Ep. 2

It burns...

Where have all the good flash movies gone? I -know- there has to be good flash movies out there!

beanies520 responds:

if you want good flash movies, check out the top 50 of all time... not amateur flash makers like me; note: its my second entry

Sonic VS Flying Fortress Sonic VS Flying Fortress

well.. It's long.. but its still crap

Most of the jokes weren't that funny, It was just a muddle of crude corny jokes. (Given, Tails looks funny smoking weed.) The plot(?) was lacking. It struck me that hardly any imagination went into it.
I liked the mini-game, that was kinda cool.

MilesTailsPrower responds:

Corny jokes yeah, plot pretty minor, but I'm willing to bet it's better than anything you can do.